- This event has passed.
Travel Team Jamboree
March 26 @ 9:00 am - March 27 @ 6:00 pm
THE PREMIER TRAVEL TEAM EVENT OF THE SPRING
The Jamboree is where sponsored and independent travel teams showcase their programs and unveil their new rosters against quality competition before the April Live Periods. Every regional media outlet will be in attendance for player photos, videos, interviews and scouting reports. The atmosphere is always electric, and we expect the 2022 edition to be the same.
- AGES 11U – 17U (unsigned sr. welcome)
- Exposure to National, Regional & Local Scouting Services plus Print Media
- Top Travel Teams annually from every corner of the state
- Game options available (2, 3 or tournament style)
- Player interviews, Coaches interviews and most of the video services.
Schedule Updated 1:00pm 3/24/2022 (Home Team is listed on the bottom)
- Arrive for check-in 1-hour before your first game.
- Complete and print out a copy of your Team Roster provided by our staff and bring with you.
- Travel Team Jamboree will provide three (3) Coach Credentials at check-in.
Coaches must always wear their credentials. The credentials allow coaches admission into facilities. If you misplace or lose your credentials, you will have to purchase a replacement at $25.
- We do not have a mandatory dress code for coaches but expect you to dress in a professional manner.
Day Pass: $15
Weekend Pass: $25
For more information contact Event Co-Director Scott Golden at (321-663-5207) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Event Co-Director Cory Rollins at (850-251-0695) or email email@example.com