- This event has passed.
April 17 @ 8:00 am - April 18 @ 5:00 pm
EXPOSURE NEVER STOPS!
The new Winter Haven Fieldhouse and Auburndale Community Center will host the third stop on our Travel Team Exposure Series. The Florida Showdown provides players and teams with good competition and exposure through our media and invited scouts .
Top Team Away – Dark
Bottom Home – Light
Admission: $15 Daily & $25 Weekend Pass (Cash & CashApp accepted at door)
210 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Auburndale Community Center (ACC)
405 Bennett St
Auburndale , FL, 33823
Some of the games will be available to watch LIVE & On Demand via www.AccessSports.tv
COVID 19 Guidelines for Florida Showdown
Please see below protocols and best practices that will be used for the facility.
· Masks are required for all Spectators and Timers. The Fieldhouse will only be requiring masks for Coaches and Players when entering and exiting the building.
· Temperature checks will be required to enter the facility provided by Fieldhouse staff. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be permitted to enter the facility.
· If any player, coach, spectator, or staff is not feeling well or has been exposed to a person with COV-19 within the past 14 days, he/she should stay home.
· The Fieldhouse will only be allowing bottles with screw top lids. They don’t want any coolers on the gym floor. All public water fountains will be closed.
· The Fieldhouse will station someone at the mezzanine entrance doing a headcount and when your event gets close to capacity, they will have them communicate to the staff at the door.
· Fieldhouse and GBL staff will be monitoring the capacity.
· Please communicate the limited capacity. There will be a maximum of 250 on the court and 250 on the mezzanine at one time.
· There will be a 30-minute break between each game to clear out the facility for cleaning before the next group can come in. There is no re-entry during games.
· The only entrance for parents into the building is through the Lobby using entrance labeled E1. There are two exits available for the teams and coaches using E2 and E3 with a side player entrance. The Spectators will exit out a single door located on the SE corner. Staff will be escorting spectators and teams out of the building immediately following the game to allow for sanitizing and cleaning of the facility to begin immediately. They cannot mist the areas with people nearby. Teams and guests are encouraged to wait in their vehicles or covered outdoor area until the appropriate entry time for their respective game.